Richland County High School has updated its capacity for the Homecoming Football game vs. Flora. RCHS must comply with all IDPH guidelines and also all IHSA guidelines:
The following guidelines have been implemented for this football game:
- Gates open 30 minutes before kickoff. There will be a limited number of seats available in the bleachers for the football game. After the limit has reached capacity, all other spectators must social distance around the fence and open areas.
- The home team fans will enter through the Southeast gate by the parking lot.
- Social distancing must be maintained in the bleachers.
- Concessions will be sold but only pre-packaged items.
- The visiting team will be given 100 tickets for each game.
- The visiting team guest will enter the facility in the Southwest gate located by the tennis courts. All visiting team guests MUST have a ticket and may enter 30 minutes before kickoff.
- Spectators MUST wear a mask at all times.
Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in immediate ejection from the facility and loss of privileges to attend any future competitions.