Substitute Application Process
Substitute Application Process - substitutes for teachers, teacher assistants, and paraprofessionals must obtain a sub authorization from the Regional Office of Education #12 to be eligible to substitute in the Richland County school district.  See information below to apply for licenses and ROE#12 Sub Authorization Packet.  

Substitute License

Short-term Substitute License

Paraprofessional License

ROE #12 Sub Authorization Packet